This document was last updated on August 4, 2020
1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms:
2. Information we collect and how we use it:
a. Web Server Logs:
When you visit our Website, we may from time to time track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- The browser or kind of computer you use.
- Number of links you follow within the site.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date, duration and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet Service Provider(ISP).
- Search engine used to find our site.
- Search words or terms used to find our site.
- Website you entered our site from.
- Page you entered our site on.
- Page you exited our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
b. Personal Information Gathered:
As a visitor to our website, you are able register to purchase
our books or services. When you register, we will request some personal
information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or fax
number, account number and other relevant information. If you are
purchasing a product or service, we will request residence information. Any
information we collect is used only to charge you for the
books or services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this
information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other
types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You
may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can
provide assistance and information to you.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except:
- To fulfill your request for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal processes or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
enhance your user experience. A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or
browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web
browser while the user is browsing that website. Cookies cannot
be used to run programs, cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web
Server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
3. Changes to this Statement
4. Contacting Us